Sunday, July 02, 2006

Destined Anomaly

Indeed… whatever you do… you can’t mess with destiny..!!!…
If u are bound to be good… you will be… or vice versa…

That’s what I’ve been telling sujith, a friend of mine… its an age old concept… but I’d still like claim it as mine… because I’ve put serious thought into it…
Whatever happens…. its because you are destined to make it happen or it to happen….
its basically says the entire happenings on the world is pre programmed…
but I add something to it… if you are bound(and destiny says so) to get it .. Or do it… you can get it or do it… with MINIMAL effort…

But if someone… who is not programmed or destined to be the one.. However hard… how much ever he tries… one MAY NOT is able to achieve it…

If someone does. That one is great… The one is an anomaly to the system… to the world…. they are mostly world leaders… or highly influential people…
or simply happier people..!!Simple examples of this includes… getting rich… From extremely poor situations…: e.g. Ambani… he was destined to make a change… so he could do with a minimal effort that would have taken anyone else… take extreme pains… than what Ambani had to achieve the same….

Others is sheer will.. To succeed… and stubbornness…. to get what one needs…. e.g.: Gandhi… mahatma…
I would love to quote my favorite leader in this category… Priyadarshini Indira Gandhi… but some restrictions do make people… dead in the effort to be an anomaly….

what do you say?
True to every extent..?
Or what crap am I talking about?
Or do I have to put up with this?


As far as I’m concerned… I want to be an anomaly… if possible… if……. that’s destined for me… I am happy to be an anomaly…

do think about the last statement… its pretty recursive…

No comments: